Draxous-MorrowDraxous-Morrow

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Lancer D Lancer D

.....

...chills....all over my body... I only wish it had more depth...

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

!!!

You are such a lifesaver! Im here ULTRA bored at work, and your movie allowed me to survive a few minutes longer!!

Seriously, great movie, I enjoyed it til' the very end. I kinda wish it looped so I could just... ZONE for a few hours... but hey, beggars can't be choosers ya know! Keep on flashin'!

Jason X Omega Point Seven Jason X Omega Point Seven

(...)

Welp, yet another one of my favorite vid game chars slaughtered... Why did'ja pick Megahand!? Why!?!?
*bursts into tears*

<|:'\

The Butcher wants Meat The Butcher wants Meat

LOL!!

Omg, that reminded me of "The Beast" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail... lmfao... Never leave home without thine Holy Hand Grenades! lol... too too funny..

littleFoot littleFoot

Another Great Story, Mr. Phillips

Ya know, I've always liked all of your stories, and would like to see some flash movies made of the stories on your site. Great work! I cant wait to see the conclusion!

The Assassin Epi. 1 The Assassin Epi. 1

Ahh!

That was pretty cool man. I like that matrix-spin scene hehe. I honestly cant beleive its not rated at least a 3 yet... Awesome suspense. :)

the misadventures of Link the misadventures of Link

All Vector, no sprites!

Man, I commend you for actually using vector traces instead of 8-bit sprites. Some people may say that tracing is cheap or whatever, but I know it really takes skill to trace and make it look right when animated. Loved the work and keep on flashin'

-Drax

The Smigols The Smigols

Amazing!

Man! That was GREAT !! I wish my first one was as good as that... *grumbles*
Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more of your work guys!

-Drax